This service allows one-digit or two-digit codes to be used as shortcuts for selected telephone numbers. The short code defaults are 2-9 and 20-49 respectively.
To add a short code:
- Dial the one-digit or two-digit access code (*74 or *75 respectively).
- A broken dial tone is played.
- Enter the one-digit or two-digit short code, followed immediately by the number to which the short code maps.
- A confirmation tone is played, then after a second of silence the dial tone is played.
To use speed dialing:
- Dial the short code and then either dial “#” or wait four seconds.
Not the solution you were looking for?
Click the link below to submit a support ticketSubmit Ticket