If you’re interested in putting your ALLO internet to the test, click here.
Here are a few helpful hints:
- Make sure your speed tests are run on a hardwired connection. Why? Check out this blog.
- Computers or devices doing the testing should be plugged into a power source.
- Chrome or Firefox will give you the best results.
- If your only option is to test from a wireless device, find a list of wireless device speed capabilities here.
- Use the dropdown under the word GO to choose the server location that’s closest to you.
Not quite the answer you're looking for? Don't worry, we're here to help!Submit Ticket