Allows a customer to receive a second call while they are already on the line, an alert tone will sound on the current call to notify you of the additional incoming call.
To answer a Call waiting call, do one of the following:
- Depress the switch hook to place first call on hold and to connect with the Call Waiting caller.
- End first call and hang up. The telephone will ring and the Call Waiting calling party will be on the line.
To alternate between two calls:
- Depress the switch hook to alternate between calling parties.
To deactivate Call waiting before placing a call:
- Dial *70 from a touchtone telephone (1170 from a rotary phone). There will be a short stutter followed by a second dial tone.
- Dial the telephone number.
To activate Call Waiting:
- Call Waiting is automatically restored when the call is terminated.
Not the solution you were looking for?
Click the link below to submit a support ticketSubmit Ticket