If you’re needing to connect your wireless Set-Top Box to your ALLO router, please follow the steps below.
Please note: The following instructions explain how to enable a wireless protected setup. This requires steps 2-4 to be completed within a two-minute window.
- Ensure the Set-Top Box (STB) is properly connected to the corresponding TV with an HDMI, component, or RCA cable.
- Turn on your new STB by connecting the power cord to the back of the box. Your TV will display a Connect screen with an image instructing you to press the OK button located on the front of the STB. Do not press OK at this point.
- Locate the WPS button on the front of your ALLO router. Press this button three times within ten seconds. An amber-colored light should begin blinking next to the WPS button.
- Return to the STB and press the OK button to connect it to your ALLO router.
- If successful, the blinking light next to the WPS button should become a solid amber light. The STB may go through an auto-update and your TV service should restore shortly afterward.
- If you have additional STBs that need to be connected, wait 30 seconds and repeat steps 2-4 for all STBs individually.
If you’re still needing assistance, please don’t hesitate to give our local support team a call at 866.481.2556.
Not the solution you were looking for?
Click the link below to submit a support ticketSubmit Ticket