ALLOIQ allows you to change your Network Name (SSID) and Password in a matter of minutes! Here’s how:
- Click on My Network
- Choose your home Wi-Fi network
- In the upper right-hand corner, click Edit
- Click on the prompts offered to make changes to your Network Name (SSID), Password, and/or Security Type
- Click Done in the upper right-hand corner
That’s it! You’ll now see your new Network Name (SSID) and get your devices connected.
- NOTE: You’ll notice that all of your devices will also need to be reconnected using your new Network Name (SSID).
Not the solution you were looking for?
Click the link below to submit a support ticketSubmit Ticket