The “+” button in the ALLO IQ app quickly takes you into the key features of the app.
- Connect your Things (devices) with people in your home network. This allows you to set parental controls, content filters, time limits, and so much more.
- Places is a great way to tailor your Wi-Fi to devices connecting to a specific area in your home like an office, media room, patio, or game room. This allows you to optimize your Wi-Fi performance and prioritize your devices and activities for those places.
- You can easily find your network details here to connect a new device to your home Wi-Fi.
- Add a guest network at any time and keep your main Wi-Fi network and data safe while you have guests over. You can set a duration and even text the Wi-Fi network name and password to your visitors.
- Extend the reach of your Wi-Fi network by connecting a new mesh point.
Both ProtectIQ and ExperienceIQ are available to ALLO Blast users for an additional $5 per month.
ExperienceIQ: Parental Controls (Enhanced):
- Provides you with the tools you need to enforce the Internet rules you’ve established for your home. Set up profiles for the kiddos or specific devices, filter content, websites, and applications, and set appropriate time limits.
ProtectIQ: Network Security:
- Provides network-level protection against viruses, malware, and malicious websites, keeping your network and devices safe from cyberattacks.
Click here for more information on the ALLOIQ app.