We know getting a new remote can be tricky. What do all of those buttons mean? We’ve created a quick tutorial to walk you through the basics of your ALLO remote.
Here are a few helpful hints:
- Guide Button: shows all available programming in your ALLO channel package
- Info Button: gives a brief description of the show or broadcast
- Last Button: allows you to jump back to the last viewed channel
- A Button: allows you to set up your favorites menu for easy access
- B Button: opens a search menu to search for a specific channel, program, or movie
- Up Arrow: shows you the last 5 channels viewed
- Right Arrow: shows a variety of live TV filters (Looking for a kids show? Select “kids” and find a full list of kids programming available to watch right now!)
Still have questions? Give us a ring at 866.481.2556 or submit a ticket. We’d be happy to help make your ALLO TV experience a breeze!