Are you noticing those annoying black edges around your TV picture? Some TVs are not compatible with High Definition viewing and may require a few extra steps.
- Press the “Menu” button on your ALLO remote.
- Scroll to “Settings”, then chose “Television.”
- Choose the “Screen aspect ratio and High Definition” option.
- 1080p High Definition (HD)
- 1080i High Definition (HD)
- 720p High Definition (HD)
- Standard Definition
- 1080p, 1080i, or 720p will typically give the best result for aspect ratio.
- Still having trouble? Watch the video and try the additional options below.
Another option for altering your TV picture is through our “Zoom” feature. To zoom in or stretch the image on your TV:
- Press the “right arrow” on your ALLO remote.
- Select “TV Zoom.”
- Zoom or stretch your picture to your desired fit.
- The zoom feature will apply to all channels.
If these options didn’t resolve your black bar issue, please give us a shout at 866.481.2556.
Not the solution you were looking for?
Click the link below to submit a support ticketSubmit Ticket